Wednesday, November 18

HOT!

I don't have a big, red HOT sign that flashes on like Krispy Kreme when my ovens are cranking out goodies, but I could have today. The ovens are working overtime this week filling orders for clients who are entertaining at work and at home for Thanksgiving. I filled two orders yesterday of bread and started two big orders today of bread and desserts that will take the rest of tomorrow to finish. Add to that my weekly catering gig for 200 and I am busy, busy, busy. I took another order today for a Christmas party next month that needs 250 cookies. Yay!

I had been searching on-line for bakers boxes, but in small quantities. I don't need 1000, more like 200. I finally found what I wanted, ordered them and they arrived last week. I love how my food looks all wrapped up, boxed and finished in pretty ribbons with my company sticker on the outside. It's all very Martha Stewart-y--so gorgeous. I have always been proud of my food, but even more so when it's all wrapped and finished properly.

Tomorrow I have a re-stocking errand to run, decorate todays food and start prepping for Sundays breakfast. I love this. I love this. I love this.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are doing so well!!!! The Lord is blessing you. :)

    ReplyDelete