Saturday, January 30

Winter Wonderland....


Some blogs ago, I complained that every time a snow fall is predicted for my area, we never get it. Well last night, we did get it! It started snowing last night around 8pm. I knew it did because my security light on the back of the house kept flicking on and off as snowflakes triggered the sensor. It snowed through the night and this morning we have about 4-5 inches. Sleet is falling now, so the icy crust on to top of the snow is forming. The roads will be very dangerous over the next couple of days. Everything around is closed. I had 2 catering events this weekend that got cancelled. Church is cancelled and we will not be able to get out to see the Canes play tonight. So we are 'cabin-bound' for the rest of the weekend. I am ok with that.

....the moon last night...


...eating alone...

....puffing up....


pictures courtesy of my neighbors
who posted on wunderground.com

No comments:

Post a Comment