Friday, January 8

The Big Tease.....

If you are one of those sections of the country that has been buried under snow and ice the past 4-6 weeks, you are not going to like this entry today. I want some snow! Several times in the past few weeks, my TV meteorologist has teased me with the statement "snow is coming" and every time, it has passed us by. The system migrates to the west or skips over us and goes north. I want some snow! I will say I have been enjoying the pictures that my friends around the world have shared of their snow fall. Thanks for them.....I'm living through you!

snow in NY...


snow in Boise, Idaho....


snow at Martha Stewarts' place...
(check out her great pics on her blog!)


even Albequerque, New Mexico got covered....


Soft as the fall of a beautiful thought,
Or a leaf on the stream,
White as the robe by purity wrought,
Bright as the flow of a dream.
Calm as a sleeping infant's breath,
Cold as the brow just touched by death,
Falleth in many a graceful wreath
Gently, the beautiful snow....

~Mary T. Lathrap~

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would love to see some snow, but I truly was glad it wasn't today after finally getting the kids back into the swing of things at school. lol We'll get some I bet!!!

    ReplyDelete