Tuesday, February 16

A Different Winter Wonderland.....


Wow time is just whippin' by. I did not realize how much time had gone by since my last update. A few more snowflakes have fallen since the last storm, but it melted the same day so it was kinda the perfect snow. Gorgeous falling and quick to clean itself up!

I've enjoyed the first full weekend of the Winter Olympics. I'm sure Vancouver had no idea that they would have a stretch of really warm weather when they needed some of their coldest temperatures. Funny that there have been some spots further south here in the US that have been colder than Vancouver lately! Hopefully Mother Nature will blow some frigid air their way. The old-school Bobsledding, Luge and Downhill are my favorites as is Snowboarding. I have found though that after I watch the Winter X-Games, all the winter events at the Olympics seem sooooo tame! Maybe the Olympics could have an Extreme division added to the games. As of this morning, the USA has 8 gold medals. YAY, us!

Shawn White doin' what he does best.....catchin' air!

No comments:

Post a Comment