Thursday, August 20

It's my birthday!!!

I love birthdays. Every birthday, I start by giving thanks to God for letting me see another one. We are never guaranteed a tomorrow, much less another birthday, so I am extremely grateful that I have been given another year. Yay!

My day today started super early with my daughter singing Happy Birthday to me while she was half asleep…THAT was the best gift ever! I asked hubby if he minded if I did my own birthday shopping on-line ‘cause I found a couple of really cute tops that I wanted. What are the chances they’ll show up on my doorstep today?

I made my own birthday cake yesterday, too. I prefer to do that as I continue to watch what I eat—yep, even on my birthday! I made a sugar-free strawberry cheesecake. We're staying in for dinner and I am making.....hmmmmm.....I don't know. I'm pretty sure my grill and some meat will be involved though!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! You guys make my day even better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment