Tuesday, December 8

Lotsa lights....

My computer has been at the IT hospital for the past few days getting some bugs removed and I've been using my work laptop lately. I didn't realize how much I would miss my personal computer. Of course the day we got the CPU back, the monitor decided to blow up so I had to make an emergency trip out to buy a new one today. This monitor is much bigger than our previous one, so I feel like I'm watching tv rather than working on the computer. It sure is nice!

I've been wanting to publish these Christmas photos and can now that my harddrive is back. These are from our decorating weekend over the long Thanksgiving holiday.

Christmas Kitty. I haven't quite figured out what it is about cats and their love for either climbing into the Christmas tree to sleep or settling for the tree skirt. Casper has found his favorite spot for this year!

We decided to do a live tree this year. This guy is 10 ft. tall and drinks water like a camel. There are needles everywhere. I don't think we'll do a live one again next year. This is tree 1 of 2!!


Tree #2. This is the artificial tree we normally use that I went ahead and set up even though we had the real thing this year. It's pretty cool having 2 trees all decorated. There are over 1800 little Christmas lights between the two trees and they are only 25 feet away from each other. Oh, how we glow.....really!


I've always loved the idea of having a train at the base of my Christmas tree. Eleven years ago, when I was pregnant with Cassie, I bought this from a wood craftsman and painted it myself.
It is one of my favorite things to pull out of storage every Christmas. I love knowing that she will have it to pass on to her kids one day.....

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your beauty... needles and all! :) Did ya put up your nutcrackers? If so... I REALLY do need to photograph them. lol :)

    ReplyDelete