Friday, April 17

Re-living my life....


I was watching a movie the other day called P.S. I Love You. It stars Hilary Swank, Gerard Butler and Jeffrey Dean Morgan—he played the gorgeous ‘Denny’ on Grey’s Anatomy some seasons ago. Anyway---the movie started out kinda ‘meh’ for me but it picked up after that pretty quickly. The plot eventually took ‘Holly’, Hilary Swanks’ character, to Ireland. The gorgeous scenic shots of Ireland brought my trip there last August right back to the forefront of my brain. I got all warm and gushy over that beautiful country all over again. So I went to my computer and started looking at my photos of my trip and the lightbulb went off that I need to scrapbook them.

I’ve fallen so far behind on all my scrapbooking. My daughter is in 5th grade and I’m only up to her 3rd grade pictures, there’s a ‘seasons’ scrapbook that Cass suggested that’s on the backburner, I now have this idea for a Twilight scrapbook being that it’s my latest obsession. Sometimes I get so many of these ideas floating in my brain that I get overwhelmed and don’t know where to start.

Well, because of that P.S. I Love You movie, I decided to start with my Ireland scrapbook. That’s what I was doing yesterday afternoon into last night. I was a little rusty to start with, but it didn’t take long for the creative juices to start flowing. As of today, I’m about halfway through my trip and it looks great. It has given me a chance to re-live that beautiful trip. In this instance looking back is a very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment