Wednesday, July 15

Harry Potter at midnight.....

Cassie and I went to the midnight showing last night of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It was packed! Twelve of the theatres in the Beavercreek multi-plex were completely sold out, so there were a lot of Potter fanatics out late. Lots were dressed up too which was fun!

I've already read the Potter books, so the big surprise moment in the movie was kind of blown for me, but I didn't care. The story itself and the special effects were amazing. The movie is kind of the bridge between books 5 and 7, so it's a 'fill-the-gap' movie. It's not fluff--again, big things happen in "Half-Blood Prince", so it's important. I can't wait for the next two and final movies of the series. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is such a huge story, that it's being split into two movies. YAY!

So 'Half Blood Prince' will be released in IMAX theatres July 29th....I'll go to see it there, too. Just like the last movie, there will be a portion of it in 3D and Harry is spectacular in 3D!

No comments:

Post a Comment